• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Building a Snowmobile ramp

B
Dec 5, 2008
Vernon
Looking for everyone's ideas on building a snowmobile ramp. I'm going to start by buying a set ATV ramps that are on sale at Princess Auto for $70. This to keep things light and weather resistant rather than using 2x8's or plywood. Looking for ideas to build the track center to bolt to the ramps with a possible hinge system to make it a bi-fold for storing away easily. Here's a link to give an idea what I'm trying to dream up but would need to stay away from the welding part.
http://www.revarc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=5

If anyone has any pics of there great homemade ramps, bring them on!

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
i got a tri-fold atv ramp from princess auto put some ski guides on and i was done, light small works fine.

R
Nov 5, 2010
Well, I came across this thread by following the hits we have received on RevArc.com

I am a sales rep / website technician for RevArc by Bosski and with all the traffic we have received I was intrigued to check this thread out.

Glad you like our design, and are thinking of incorporating that into a sled ramp. Best part is we have designed a sled ramp and it will be part of the RevArc family and will be hitting dealers this January!

Anyone want pics of what it looks like?

ITS SWEET :gossip:

Premium Features