• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bucks Lake?

G
Feb 12, 2014
Hey guys,

Anyone ever stay at Bucks Lake Lodge or ride the trail system out there?

Also is there anywhere to find info on it? I'd love to take a trip out there with the lady but can't really find any info on it.

Thanks!

D

DavelikeRMk

Nov 8, 2009
Nevada City, Calif.
Have you tried calling the lodge? I see a web site for it.
I have not ridden there, but have spoken to the salesman at the Polaris snowmobile dealer in Quincy. He is a snowmobile enthusiast, and am sure he would have ridden there or know of the riding area.
You might try giving the Polaris dealer a call. Or call the Plumas county visitors bureau.

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
Call Dupont Power Tool in Quincy @ 530/283-2136 and talk to Duff Dupont or his mechanic, Jimmy, and they will clue you in on Bucks Lake as far as lodging and riding is concerned.

T

Toad face killah

Sep 27, 2010
Lake Almanor, Ca
I've only visited bucks lake during the summer months and it is an awesome place, definitely on my list of places to check out this winter. From personal experience, bucks lake lodge hasn't been that great. Check out lakeshore resort. They've got cabins you can rent as well as a bar and restaurant overlooking the lake.

S

snopro176

Nov 27, 2007
Yuba City,CA
I have had a cabin up there for 17 years. Its an awesome place to ride when we have enough snow. I rode up there two weeks ago actually and bucks lodge was open. Lakeshore should be open after Christmas, its a good time up there during new years. There is a groomer, its not yet put and about though but looks like we should get enough snow soon. Unless going up for a day, I'd take the feather river canyon (hwy70) to Quincy and back up to the parking lot. Its only about 7 miles to the lodge from the parking lot. I'm not a fan of going out of Oroville. Kinda sketchy leaving your vehicle on the side of the road for too long if you go the Oroville way(hwy 162). Check www.buckslake.net for weather and a live cam. Hope you dig it up there!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Premium Features