• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bruce kahlhamer refunded my money

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
This is not a joke...i better go buy a lotto ticket!

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
Thats rare! good but rare!!!

What did you do to get your money back?

What are you gunna do about your parts (crank?)

S
Apr 19, 2011
Bruce Kahlhamer

Hey guys, I need help. I was engaged to Bruce and we broke it off he took thing from my home. A ploice report was filed. I relized he took a gun. I need to prove in court Bruce is THAT kind of a person. Will any of you send me a note. Told the DA he was a lier, crook and a theif.
cherriehorner@yahoo.com.:face-icon-small-coo

Thanks!!!

S
Apr 19, 2011
LIER CROOK THEIF, BRUCE KAHLHAMER

I NEED HELP BRUCE KAHLHAMER HAD TAKEN A GUN FROM MY HOUSE AND WE ARE GOING TO COURT. I NEED ANY OF YOU TO STEP UP ANY HELP ME. CAN YOU PLEASE SEND A STATEMANET TO ME cherriehorner@yahoo.com
or to Lieutennant Tracey Jensen TJensen@syracuseut.com that Bruce wil steal cheat and lie about it. There are to police reports on this. please help Bruce always gets away with this.

Cherrie (horner) Stanger

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
I NEED HELP BRUCE KAHLHAMER HAD TAKEN A GUN FROM MY HOUSE AND WE ARE GOING TO COURT. I NEED ANY OF YOU TO STEP UP ANY HELP ME. CAN YOU PLEASE SEND A STATEMANET TO ME cherriehorner@yahoo.com
or to Lieutennant Tracey Jensen TJensen@syracuseut.com that Bruce wil steal cheat and lie about it. There are to police reports on this. please help Bruce always gets away with this.

Cherrie (horner) Stanger

Do everyone on here a favor and post up your court date and time. Maybe others can show up and testify for you, and while Bruce is in court you guys can serve him papers to get your stuff back.

:director:Now is the time to act people!!! :director:

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
this post is almost 3 years old!!! LOL but there was a long one on here,,, something about has any one done physical harm to him?? as I recall

Last edited:

1404cat

Jan 25, 2010
Where will the ''claw hammer'' run to next? He took me for a ride. Anyone need a 1404, I eventually had to drive from Wisconsin to Ogden to get it back. Have you contacted Drew? I bet he would like to have a day in court with him.

Premium Features