• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BRP: Reaching MAXIMUM PRE-ORDER AVAILABILITY

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
Hope my order was placed. Credit card was charged the same day. I guess I'll wait for the email. Besides, dealer hasn't called me back saying I didn't get what I wanted.

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
My dealer ran out of Turbo allotments this morning, I was a couple hours to late...could of cared less about the gauge but... At least got my name on one of the last Poo Boosts available in the State. I plan on keeping my 21' Factory Turbo...oh well...it'll be cool to have both brands so no one can accuse me of being brand loyal haha.

C
Mar 15, 2018
Apparently the price increase had no real affect on sales. Whoda thunk LOL. They could have raise the price another few thousand and STILL would have sold out. Buy dealer said that he might not get ANY in season models next year. You either snow check or do without unless you can pick up a snow check cansellation. Speaking of snow check cancellation, I went riding on the weekend and a guy showed up with a brand new Khaos boost. It was a snow check cancellation but that was odd was that the dealer STILL has some guys that have not received their snow checks and yet this cancellation was sold to a non snowcheck customer. Not sure how THAT works unless the outstanding snowchecks are not Khaos boosts. To say I would be annoyed if I heard that while I was still waiting on my snowcheck in March while cancelled snow checks were being sold to walk ins would be an understatement.

Premium Features