• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

brandywine falls/ whistler canada snow conditions

Just reaching out to see if any locals are riding the mountains above brandywine Canada. A friend and i are planning a trip up there in 3 weeks and are hoping we have enough snow to ride Timbersleds. any guidance. from google maps it looks like a great place to ride. anyone want to meet up? nov. 13th and 14th 2016

Last edited:

snowracer21

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2012
Just reaching out to see if any locals are riding the mountains above brandywine Canada. A friend and i are planning a trip up there in 3 weeks and are hopeing we have enough snow to ride Timbersleds. any guidence. from google maps it looks like a great place to ride. anyone want to meet up? nov. 13th and 14th 2016

I would also like some insight as well, as I just moved to the west side of WA and would like to do a lot of riding up there

B

BC_mtn_rider

Nov 11, 2012
Surrey B.C.
Be sure to ride with someone who is familiar with the area. You will be shocked at just how big it is. Personally it is a bit early for me to be up there as it requires moderate to heavy snowfall to fill in the cracks & holes. ride with caution & be safe!

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Can anyone suggest where we should stay if we plan to ride Brohm, Brandywine and Sproatt? We will be coming from the East, there are 4 of us.

Thanks!

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
Can anyone suggest where we should stay if we plan to ride Brohm, Brandywine and Sproatt? We will be coming from the East, there are 4 of us.

Thanks!

Stay in Whistler Village if you want any nightlife (10 minutes from Creekside to Brandywine parking lot). If you want less expensive accommodations, stay in Squamish (25 mins to Brandywine parking lot). If you stay in the village and it's sunny (slim chance LOL), I would suggest doing a day at Rutherford as well. Boring if you are a tree rider but spectacular scenery ( Typically about 21 KM of groomed trail that will bring you onto the icecap). Bring a GPS if you do not have a guide just in case it socks in while riding. If you stay in the village you won't want to ride Brohm Ridge.

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Thanks for the info. I'm totally open to any suggestions on where to ride. We will have 3-4 days out there for sure, maybe more. I've got a GPS and know how to use it. I track every ride in/out.

If you have any suggestions on where to ride or even where the trailheads are, that would be helpful. Finding information has been a challenge.

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
We are getting close now, we're still planning on heading out for this ride. Any suggestions where to stay, ride, eat, would be appreciated!

We aren't even sure where the parking lots are for the riding areas.

Premium Features