• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boots for snowbike

Just picked up the 509 Velo Raids. They do run a smidge small. Very comfortable boots and warm. Stiff and sturdy. I think they will hold up a couple seasons with abuse. COMFORTABLE. Works great with kick start.
I did have an issue with one of my buckles breaking due to minor wear on my second ride. 509 said they have been getting calls about the buckles breaking and have new ones arriving any day. They think there is an issue with the molding but since has been fixed and the new buckles people will receive will NOT do the same. Time will tell. Even with the strap broken riding foot and half of fresh snow and no issues leaking. Do recommend.

20191217_204918.jpg 20191217_204923.jpg

2smokin

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2018
Bozeman MT
I have a set of velo raids as well, bit tight mostly height wise. They are comfy and have good protection. Not the warmest but plenty warm with good socks. Buckles do seem a bit flimsy and my friend has started to make a whole in the leather on the inside of the right boot from catching peg when kick starting. Im happy so far especially for the price.

Premium Features