• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boot stuck in left footwell stirrup

S
Jul 7, 2001
Kent WA
2014 pro, stock boards, HMK boots. Foot gets stuck. Twisted knee a little, but could be disaster. Klim boots are a tiny bit less tall, but anyone have a solution? After market boards give more room? I’m only a size 10 foot

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Damn near broke my ankle getting my boot caught in Pro I use to own drug me a bit also needed help to get up and about
able to get foot out . hurt for weeks. Footwell bar needs raised

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

S
Jul 7, 2001
Kent WA
A little searching found Everett ankle savers. Looks like that’s what will work. HMK boots have a shorter toe box and get stuck easier than the klims but these are cheaper than a new set of boots and I can keep my hmk’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
I'm the guy that makes the Everett Ankle Savers. I've been running them for many years and they work awesome. Many happy customers too. I'm taking orders now, on a limited run. Shipping to begin around 10/15/19. So, get your order in. You can either send me a PM to get a set or you can also order on the Everett Sports site here: http://everettsports.net/anklesavers.html

everett_ankle_Savers_03.jpg

S
Jul 7, 2001
Kent WA
Didn’t look much before opening my mouth. Lots of chatter about this. I’m just behind the times. Looks like a few suggestions.

C
Nov 29, 2008
why not just cut the bar off? then you can move feet all the way forward when needed.
Xs 2
No down side. Have cut them off our pro's and axys's. Wrenched my knee last year and had enough ... Can now move further forward which is a benefit and now easier to bail when need be without getting dragged. 20 minute easy fix.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

S
Jul 7, 2001
Kent WA
May do that, but found part of the cause. Bought it used and it’s in good shape, but after posting my boot issue, I looked it over close and the left stirrup area is bent Like someone kicked it hard and bent the vertical piece in a u shape so it lets my foot stick in at least an inch further which gets to the the taller part of my boot with the cross bar. Also, the running board is tweaked up about 1/2 inch making it even a shorter space. I’ll fix that first, then chose the next step.

C
Nov 29, 2008
May do that, but found part of the cause. Bought it used and it’s in good shape, but after posting my boot issue, I looked it over close and the left stirrup area is bent Like someone kicked it hard and bent the vertical piece in a u shape so it lets my foot stick in at least an inch further which gets to the the taller part of my boot with the cross bar. Also, the running board is tweaked up about 1/2 inch making it even a shorter space. I’ll fix that first, then chose the next step.

More reason to cut it off. Cheapest mod done so far!!

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Premium Features