• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boost: Khaos vs Pro

What would you SnowCheck for 2022?

• Total voters

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I got to ride both about 2 weeks ago.

The boosted 155 Khaos is kinda nuts with the slash tunnel. the 165 RMK is much better suited for more riders. It has no problem floating the skis that is for SURE!

They wanted to help distinguish the styles and goals of the 155/163(5) models with the limited build quantitys instead of overwhelming things with a pile of options.

F

FirstAscent

Feb 25, 2021
West Coast
I got to ride both about 2 weeks ago.

The boosted 155 Khaos is kinda nuts with the slash tunnel. the 165 RMK is much better suited for more riders. It has no problem floating the skis that is for SURE!

They wanted to help distinguish the styles and goals of the 155/163(5) models with the limited build quantitys instead of overwhelming things with a pile of options.
What an experience that was I'm sure!

Being newer the boost Khaos was just a little too much of a gamble without too much info. If I had more experience to the point of where I knew more of what I wanted and my style then maybe. But the Pro is a safer bet.

But yeah everything I saw on the boost Pro was that thing had no issues being vertical and playful. Only 7 more months and I'll know for myself haha I opted for the boost Pro 165

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
It was a fun day, eh Nick.

What I was bummed out about....I didn't get to ride the Khaos until we got back down to the parking lot. You guys got all the pleasure. Lol

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
So no climate control on the Boost? Might need ac... Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 10.52.55 PM.jpg

I spent the last 6 months figuring out ways not to do this and.. yeah. Just well done Polaris. Humbled and SO STOKED

Premium Features