• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boost Khaos velocity shocks

B
Sep 15, 2020
Does anybody know if the boost khaos velocity track shocks will work on a 2020 khaos? My rear track shock is blown out on my 20 khaos and my buddy has a boost khaos on the way and said I can have his takeoffs.

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Same skid/shocks, supposedly updated calibrations. Guys like Burandt, Adams, Entz might know more about calibration changes, if any. Think Adams runs more Khaos than the others.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
I like the front calibration on my 2021 Khaos but the rear are absolutely terrible. They take big hits well but bounce off every thing. I believe Polaris calibrated them with very little rebound dampening so they would accentuate the "instant lift" attribute. I sure wish they had a rebound adjustment. I hope the 2022's are much better.

B
Sep 15, 2020
I like the front calibration on my 2021 Khaos but the rear are absolutely terrible. They take big hits well but bounce off every thing. I believe Polaris calibrated them with very little rebound dampening so they would accentuate the "instant lift" attribute. I sure wish they had a rebound adjustment. I hope the 2022's are much better.
I too wish there was a rebound adjustment. I am also about 270lbs with all my gear on so they are a bit soft for my weight. Maybe I should just go aftermarket instead of running into the same problem again.

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Rmr suspension does, They just shipped back my raptor kinetics from a rebuild. But they do the works if you want.

Premium Features