• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondockers 4 on sale

sooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Motor City
Boondockers 4

I got mine about a week ago Dano and have watched it about 10 times already.Tons of bottomless powder clips,excellent footage and excellent tunes to go with it.It quickly made my favourites list in my snowmobile DVD library.
I LOVE IT!!:beer;:D
Can't wait to get my hands on 5 now...Come on August!!

Thanks
Gary

Last edited:

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Boondockers 4 is a real keeper. Have watched it many ... many times.

Great powder !!!

How much powder is in V or AliVe?

D
Nov 27, 2007
Boondockers aliVe has a ridiculous amount of powder and more variety in the type of powder riding. There's around half an hour of just deep pow riding.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Boondockers aliVe has a ridiculous amount of powder and more variety in the type of powder riding. There's around half an hour of just deep pow riding.

Wow Dan said DEEP ... very cool.

Is there a combo deal in the works?

D
Nov 27, 2007
There will be a bunch of combo deals on the Boondockers site in a little while. I am putting out another film later this year, Powder to the People, that will have all of my best powder footage from the last five years, the complete Boondockers one through four films, and a ton of cool bonus features. You'll be able to get aliVe and Powder to the People for $44.95 when it goes on sale, thats the complete series plus a bunch of extras.

West Coast Sleds has a combo deal on Elevation: Season 4 and Boondockers aliVe, http://www.westcoastsleds.com

Premium Features