• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondocker stop ride recall 2021 agility turbo

Eeleagle

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 18, 2021
California
Any one having to deal with boondocker on there agility turbo recall this is the second recall on the muffler that they had,there stop ride recalls, for one my sled has been down about two weeks this year due to boondocker recalls plus I had to pay to ship them my muffler

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yes, I have been dealing with their muffler updates:mad:. They sent me a pre paid shipping label. The muffler is a cool concept, but It makes you wonder if any testing was ever done on this design. I hate to say it but I don't think this will be the final one. Make sure your oil line to the turbo didn't melt.

Eeleagle

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 18, 2021
California
Ok thank u I’ll definitely check the oil line , I noticed a lot of oil inside of muffler and had some in the belly pan of sled once I removed the muffler, unfortunately these recalls for there lack of testing cost us the consumer time which is limited in snow season

Xgraphite

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Idaho
Where do I find out about the new recall? I have the agility kit on my sled and haven’t heard about a new recall or stop ride?!

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
I don't understand why they don't just put a regular effing can on their kit.

Bought a Reactor can for my 850 stocker... it sounds great, but its got 50 rivets holding it together, and the "deep snow technology" doesn't work, and its already been sent back for an update.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I don't understand why they don't just put a regular effing can on their kit.

Bought a Reactor can for my 850 stocker... it sounds great, but its got 50 rivets holding it together, and the "deep snow technology" doesn't work, and its already been sent back for an update.

Last nail in the coffin?

Matryx boost broke boondocker today.

Premium Features