• I've received emails and PM's asking me about "Group Buys" and promotions.

A Group Buy here on SnoWestOnline.com would be a situation where a normal member (non vendor or mfg) personally collects orders from other members. That member then uses those orders to negotiate a better price with the Vendor/Mfg for HIS/HER "Group" of buyers.

Here is an example of a viable "Group Buy"

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269222

A promotion that has the words "Group Buy" in the title is still a promotion, and from the rules that were handed down to me by Harris Publications is that non-advertisers cannot run promotions or open sales programs on the forums outside of the swapmeet.

If a members wants to become a group buy manager, maintain a thread and collect the funds and negotiate a group buy... as a member, you are welcome to do that as long as you are not attached to the business of the vendor or Mfg.

If you are a vendor/MFG and you want to offer an EXCLUSIVE "SnoWestOnline ONLY" promotion that is exclusive to snowest readers, please contact me and you'll be able to put it up in the Polaris forums.

Also, before any vendors/mfgs get all "riled up" over this know that the moderators are strictly volunteers and do not receive a dime from any advertising $$ spent on this site.

As ALWAYS, since DAY ONE of me becoming a moderator, I have pioneered, supported and encouraged vendors and mfgs in getting the word out to our readers with "New Product Announcements.

Have a great season.

From this point on, all vendors/mfg's promoting Pre-Season tiered sales programs, in the Polaris Forums, that are not paid advertisers will be appropriately moved to the swapmeet section of the forums.

MH

Boondocker stop ride recall 2021 agility turbo

Eeleagle

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 18, 2021
California
Any one having to deal with boondocker on there agility turbo recall this is the second recall on the muffler that they had,there stop ride recalls, for one my sled has been down about two weeks this year due to boondocker recalls plus I had to pay to ship them my muffler

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yes, I have been dealing with their muffler updates:mad:. They sent me a pre paid shipping label. The muffler is a cool concept, but It makes you wonder if any testing was ever done on this design. I hate to say it but I don't think this will be the final one. Make sure your oil line to the turbo didn't melt.

Eeleagle

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 18, 2021
California
Ok thank u I’ll definitely check the oil line , I noticed a lot of oil inside of muffler and had some in the belly pan of sled once I removed the muffler, unfortunately these recalls for there lack of testing cost us the consumer time which is limited in snow season

Xgraphite

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Idaho
Where do I find out about the new recall? I have the agility kit on my sled and haven’t heard about a new recall or stop ride?!

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
I don't understand why they don't just put a regular effing can on their kit.

Bought a Reactor can for my 850 stocker... it sounds great, but its got 50 rivets holding it together, and the "deep snow technology" doesn't work, and its already been sent back for an update.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
Ak
I don't understand why they don't just put a regular effing can on their kit.

Bought a Reactor can for my 850 stocker... it sounds great, but its got 50 rivets holding it together, and the "deep snow technology" doesn't work, and its already been sent back for an update.

Last nail in the coffin?

Matryx boost broke boondocker today.

RMK-King

Super-Moderator
Dec 25, 2007
North Dakota
They still have cat. They'll never come with a turbo. That is too many parts to add on for one year.
Cat does have a interesting turbo patent so they are working on it... If the bean counters actually let them produce it anyways.

Attachments

• 159102896_147817603863068_7863328444722024480_n.jpg
    159102896_147817603863068_7863328444722024480_n.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 31
Premium Features