• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boise Toyskinz Wrap Competition!

T
Sep 8, 2014
We have released the industry's 1st Wrap Builder that allows you to go online and create your own wrap and design it from the bottom up, how you want it. In SLC we launched the wrap builder and gave people the opportunity to sit down and take a crack and building their own wrap. Come Boise we want to step it up and have EVERYONE give the wrap builder a try.

We will be giving out prizes to the best wraps being made, if you purchase the wrap you created at the show you will receive 15% off the total price, a free Toyskinz Crest T-Shirt, and Stickers.

Come by the booth, check it out, and say what's up to team Toyskinz.

jokerman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Wy.
Wraps

Need Help!!! Does anyone know where to get a wrap installed, no time do myself...SE Wyoming....thanks

tundramonkey

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
MN
Anyone else having issues getting the graphic to go where they want them? The program just puts them in a random place. Then when I try to adjust them using the adjustment window I can only get them to move back and forth, while the center placement of the graphic stays stationary.

T
Sep 8, 2014
Anyone else having issues getting the graphic to go where they want them? The program just puts them in a random place. Then when I try to adjust them using the adjustment window I can only get them to move back and forth, while the center placement of the graphic stays stationary.

Hey there, make sure you are only using Firefox, Safari, or Chrome when using the wrap builder at home. We are currently trying to work out all the internet explorer bugs! Glad to see your trying your hand at it though! If you're in Boise be sure to stop by and show us what you got!

jokerman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Wy.
Was at the S.L snow show,stopped by your booth.will have to give you guy's a call and get something lined up...thanks:face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features