• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Blow up your 2018 Polaris sled yet?

M
Nov 24, 2020
Hi I’m new here!!! I ride 2018 Polaris pro. The ride got over 1400 miles. I’m aiming to blow it up since my warranty ends in summer 2021. How many of you guys blew a motor same as mine??? And how many miles? I do lotta hill climb and side hilling and hit a couple of trees haha in the Rocky mountains ofc. I also got Slp pipe set up n Ibexx clutching set up

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
Hi I’m new here!!! I ride 2018 Polaris pro. The ride got over 1400 miles. I’m aiming to blow it up since my warranty ends in summer 2021. How many of you guys blew a motor same as mine??? And how many miles? I do lotta hill climb and side hilling and hit a couple of trees haha in the Rocky mountains ofc. I also got Slp pipe set up n Ibexx clutching set up

MULLET SLEDDER.... are you 4 REAAAL? I am no saint, however it doesn't reflect well on the industry, our country, or this Forum to discuss topics of fraud. BUT, i ain't no snitch either. Why not just toss some new rings in and check specs? WHY waste your time and money, as well as someone else's? If you don't have time to do it right find someone who does-like the dealer, they may cut you a break on labor since its under warranty

steve-carell-pants-party-anchorman.gif

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
MULLET SLEDDER.... are you 4 REAAAL? I am no saint, however it doesn't reflect well on the industry, our country, or this Forum to discuss topics of fraud. BUT, i ain't no snitch either. Why not just toss some new rings in and check specs? WHY waste your time and money, as well as someone else's? If you don't have time to do it right find someone who does-like the dealer, they may cut you a break on labor since its under warranty
100 % agree with you

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
This is my personal opinion of you. From your comets above. I hope it doesn't blow until just out of warranty. I ride a 2018 Axys. I don't care if it was a Doo, Cat or Poo!!!

Congratulations, your introduction post and you've already rubbed a mod in the wrong way

Premium Features