• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

blewett

T
Feb 25, 2011
Ellensburg
I can see a fair amount of new snow from Ellensburg. Mission ridge claims 24" in the last 48 hours with a total of 60" now up top. Grouse camp snotel says 28". I'm considering riding up Reecer this weekend. I would expect 28" to 60" in the right spots. An actual report would be nice if anyone can share.

N
Dec 10, 2012
snohomish
went in from blewett on wed 4-12-22 best snow all year , no grooming so rockslide was single track , would like to go up Reecer but unsure if I can drive to snow[sled deck] any info wouid be helpful

T
Feb 25, 2011
Ellensburg
went in from blewett on wed 4-12-22 best snow all year , no grooming so rockslide was single track , would like to go up Reecer but unsure if I can drive to snow[sled deck] any info wouid be helpful
Haven't been up lately, but I have been able to unload at or close to the snow somewhere with a trailer at least 30 times in the past. Got a ticket one time because we drove past the sign. Two sherrif's rode in from the blewett side all the way to reecer to give us a ticket while telling us the sign was supposed to be moved to where we had parked (small upper gravel lot), but groomer hadn't had the chance to move it up the road yet. The downside of Reecer is when grooming stops. It can be a long whooped ride to get up top.

Premium Features