• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Blewett Parking

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
Was a great powder day up there today, but the parking was an even bigger gong show than usual.
Main lot was "full" thanks to a few click clacks using the wrong parking as usual and a whole host of snowmobilers who apparently went to the Hellen Keller school of parking.
The angled pull through spots generally for trailers were largely full of bobtail pickups w decks, while the single vehicle area was totally empty.
This is not necessarily bad except not a single truck double parked with another in the same slot when you know it's crowded and your truck is half as long as a truck and trailer,effectively taking up twice as many spaces. And then you were trying to keep your truck from catching corona virus from the truck next to it by leaving 6-10' between trucks. There's another 5 spaces at least hogged up becasue you can't drive.
I hope some of the brodozer sled deck owners there today are on SW so I can give you a hardy F YOU for your efforts today! Oh and my 13 year old can park my truck better n you guys. Hard to believe you can ride a sled when you can't even park...

Wapow

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
Ha! I got one of the last trailer spots, right next to an SUV w/ no trailer. Gotta be there before 8:30 on a pow day if you want to avoid the junk show. And a great pow day it was! We broke trail on the 9712 for a couple of miles starting past Haney meadow. Decided to turn it around at Mt. Lillian, because the road was totally drifted and hill got really steep, with a lot of trees and vert below, and the folks I was with were pushing their skills. Couple of guys caught up while we were improving the trail to head back and showed us what advanced sledding is all about. They went up/down/left/right, wherever and whenever they wanted on that slope. Their turbos helped, but the skills were evident.

mc2stroke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Yap, parking was crazy there on Saturday. I was one of the A-hole sled deck guys but I was parked in the Single car spot and not where the trailers were.. :)

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
Well then you weren't an A hole!
Were you the guys with the 2 fancy new snowbikes? We talked to you up on the hill . That was the only rig in the single parking unless you got there late and left early .
Either way, thank you !

Premium Features