• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Billet Wheels... What do you guys suggest?

L
Apr 19, 2009
Looking for some billet rear idlers. I have an 02 xc and was looking at putting 8 inch idlers in the back. Does any one have any suggestions. Thanks

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
you will need an offset axle to use 8 in wheels, i got my kit off ebay, cost me $200 but its a nice kit

R
Feb 26, 2009
Alexandria, MN
Big wheels are nice. I have an 05 switchback which i converted to a 159 with 10" billet big wheels with inside kit, and all of the idler wheels are billet which I desigened and machined myself. You can find them alot of different places. Google big wheels and you should find alot of websites. Iceagemfg.com is one of them.

T
Jan 3, 2008
Park Rapids, MN
I have the Fabcraft black composite 8" wheels. Have held up great. Alot cheaper than aluminum. I've had billet wheels break before, but they were kind of a weak design. Check out Fabcraft if not set on billet.

SixtySevenGT

Premium Member
Mar 25, 2008
Middleton, Idaho
Hrp / wps

picture.php

The snow won't stick to the HRP wheels. Price is decent. WPS sells the offset rail extentions.

Holtz racing Products / Western Power Sports

Premium Features