• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Billet watercraft triple manifolds/coil mounts

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
I did a run of billet aluminum intake manifolds for Polaris watercraft triples. Integrated coil mount, these manifolds use a round dual hose clamp style rubber coupler style carb boot. It will accept a few different sizes for multiple different carburetors. I have a few sets left if anyone is needing some.

$300 per set of 3 shipped in the lower 48. Will also be at haydays and could bring some along with me.

WC Manifold coil mount.jpg WC Manifold.jpg WC Manifolds.jpg

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
I did a run of billet aluminum intake manifolds for Polaris watercraft triples. Integrated coil mount, these manifolds use a round dual hose clamp style rubber coupler style carb boot. It will accept a few different sizes for multiple different carburetors. I have a few sets left if anyone is needing some.

$300 per set of 3 shipped in the lower 48. Will also be at haydays and could bring some along with me.
thanks for keeping the big triples alive.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
thanks for keeping the big triples alive.

It's a small part that I'm doing, there is a few of us that just can't let these things die off because we like being different. we're all trying to help each other with the parts that we can contribute to make these engines come together and live a little longer.

Premium Features