• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Biden for President???

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
What do the Biden followers think about Clinton being brought back at the request of Biden to serve this country ?

Her reply was how do you turn down a request like that ?

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
God NO!!!! not another "Benghazi" investigation there were 10 yes??? and what was the conclusion of said 10 "no deliberate wrongdoing "

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Sad, but telling...when their side gathers for peaceful protest it involves violence, chaos and looting.
When our side gathers the protest remains peaceful and positive until.....you guessed it, until the dems, BLM and antifa arrive and they attack the peaceful productive citizens.

This reinforces the difference between the good folks and your side.

Last edited:
J
Jan 15, 2010
Sad, but telling...when their side gathers for peaceful protest it involves violence, chaos and looting.
When our side gathers the protest remains peaceful and positive until.....you guessed it, until the dems, BLM and antifa arrive and they attack the peaceful productive citizens.

This reinforces the difference between the good folks and your side.

tell that to the people shot by that rittenhouse kid or the woman run over in Charlottesville by a hardcore trumpie just to name a few ..good folks alright. Everyone’s sh!t stinks bud.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
No kidding.

It's as if when some post you can 100% count on the total opposite being true and factual.

Brainwashing works, f'n idiots.

J
Jan 15, 2010
This would be a good time to educate yourself on what happened with Kyle Rittenhouse.
Yeah, I saw the video. Scared stupid kid that had no business taking a gun to a situation that didn’t take a rocket scientist to foresee would get out of control. He shot a guy with his hands up. His dad shoulda kicked his a$$ long ago. What special kind of pu$$y feels the need to carry an ar-15 in public just to feel like a badass?

oh yeah, how’s that wait for the Great Pumpkin going???

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Yeah, I saw the video. Scared stupid kid that had no business taking a gun to a situation that didn’t take a rocket scientist to foresee would get out of control. He shot a guy with his hands up.
He shot a guy that tried to deceive him by putting his hands up then rushing attacking him. Much like your news media sources deceive you.

J
Jan 15, 2010
He shot a guy that tried to deceive him by putting his hands up then rushing attacking him. Much like your news media sources deceive you.
Yeah, ok... like I said before, I watched the video and didn’t listen to a bunch of talking heads analyze it. Much clearer picture. Who
twist it around all ya want, I know what I saw in the vid and I don’t need some talking head on the news telling me what “actually “ happened. The bottom line is that saying one side is perfectly innocent and the other is not is bullshit. To paraphrase hair fuhrer “there were bad people on both sides”. I’m not gonna say that any violent protest Is good, but an unstable 17 year old carrying an AR into the middle of it sure isn’t gonna help. And before you start screaming about “rights “ it’s also good to remember that judgement needs to be employed in exercising them-just because you can doesn’t necessarily mean you should.

Oh yeah, like I asked before, how’s that wait for the Great Pumpkin going? Im sure uncle Rudy has uncovered all the massive amounts of perfect evidence of terrible fraud by now???

Premium Features