• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BEST SLED DECK/ATV DECK ON THE MARKET! YOU HAVE TO HAVE ONE!

M

mtn-doo

Feb 26, 2004
Kalispell, Mt
Hey Guys!

The So-Low Deck is the most incredible new product that I have ever seen! I was introduced to it and was so excited that I became a dealer. :first:

Nine times out of ten, we all show up at the parking lot riding solo. This deck sits IN the bed of your pick-up and has an enclosed ramp that you DO NOT have to wrestle with! The ramp rolls out, locks into place and drops to the ground. Super glides on the ramp and a superclamp make this thing a dream! It takes literally 30 seconds to load or unload with no hastle and the box of your truck is still available for gas, sled gear, etc. No more pulling or manuevering a trailer with only one sled in it! To top it off, it could also be used year round for your atv, riding mower, dirt-bike, etc!

For more information please contact me via PM, randy041@centurytel.net or phone: 406-249-1132.

Randy

SledDeck14.jpg SledDeck20.jpg SledDeck21.jpg sledeck.jpg

M

mtn-doo

Feb 26, 2004
Kalispell, Mt
Hey everyone,

Sorry, I've been on the road, away from a computer.

I am located in Kalispell, MT. We have a UPS shipping estimate, depending on shipping destination, of $200 to $300. The deck retails for $1950 however, I would like to get some out on the market, and for the "earlybirds" I will have them priced at $1875 for a short time.

Thank you!

Premium Features