• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best running boards?

S

Swelly

Better Boards for me. If the Skinz Air Boards were there when I did the install, I would for sure consider them. No problems with the structural on the Better Boards, but I still have to kick and pound sometimes. Still beats the stock ones though.

H
Nov 10, 2009
Denver
A friend of mine picked up a set of Better Boards for his Nytro. I had a good look at them and was really shocked at what I saw. First of all they have no holes in them. You have to drill every single hole. You can argue that both ways but most people would probably agree that having the holes exactly where they're supposed to be, pre drilled would be preferable.....at least some of them. Next the whole piece is cut out with what appears to be a very coarse router bit. It leaves a very rough edge thats sharp and very unfinished looking.Like a beaver was chewing on the edge of it. Not at all like a laser cut piece. Some of the radiuses are also very rough and unprofessional looking. The vertical also bulges out at the front and doesn't allow the board to sit flush with the vertical tunnel wall.......grinding required. If this is what people are raving about, then their standards or expectations are pretty low. I'll try and post some pics.

LoneViper

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
My Better Boards were finished quite well no complaints on them at all. I liked drilling my own holes that way I could rivit where I felt it would do the most good. My only problem is I should of gotten them coated, live and learn.

Premium Features