• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Deals on Timbersled Products!!

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
Hi guys, we are a dealer for Timbersled products and are putting together weekly orders at discounts to the consumer! Contact me for the best pricing available on these product.

Snow is on the way, get your sled setup with the best quality, best working, lightest weight suspension setups available for great prices! These setups greatly improve the deep snow manners of all the sleds on the market!

Send me a PM on here, or an email at jbarker_777@hotmail.com, or give me a call at 1-509-846-9721!

Jake Barker
Barker Motorsports

M

maelstrom57

Feb 28, 2008
Torbay, Newfoundland
Rx1

Looking at modifying my stock 2005 RX1 Mountain. Not really considering the turbo/SC method, just trying to drop some weight while improving floatation and handling. I'm located in Newfoundland, Canada, and my riding is based on 50% trail/ 50% combined hill and cross country powder riding. Wondering about pricing on front and rear suspension mods with a possible small increase in track size over my current 151".

Mike

D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
How much for a TS skid for an 07 M8 162?

Whatever happened to the quote you were working on for that Mirage trailer?

Premium Features