• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BDX HY-PRO BILLET SPINDLE AND A ARM KITS

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Check out our BDX HY-PRO spindle and a arm kits.
Our Hy-Pro spindles add 1.5 inches of extra height in the front of your sled for better A arm clearance. They are also 4 inches shorter on top for less weight, and less chance of hitting something like the stock super tall spindles. Each spindle is 1 lb lighter than the stock spindles and they are extremely strong.

The kit comes with new Billet Spindles and Billet upper A arms. The billet upper A arms are also very strong. New billet mounting brackets also come in the kit for the upper A arms.

These Kits are also available with forged aluminum BLACK upper A arms at a lower price.

We do have forged Spindles in the works, which will have a much lower price, but if you want the trickest looking, lightweight, and strong spindle and A arm kit, here you go.
Also available with Z Broz higher clearance lower A arms.

20063-HP-BILLET.jpg 20063-HP-BILLET-HG.jpg 20063-HP-BILLET-COMPLETE.jpg billet spindle hy-pro-b.jpg billet spindle hy-pro.JPG hy-pro spindle kit installed..jpg

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Have there been any updates to the bulkhead mounts? I know cracking was an issue for a while since the new upper arm mount is not exactly mounting to a part of the chassis designed to see that sort of load.

BigSkyRider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 17, 2011
MT
Have there been any updates to the bulkhead mounts? I know cracking was an issue for a while since the new upper arm mount is not exactly mounting to a part of the chassis designed to see that sort of load.
If it was a problem in the past, adding length/leverage to the bottom of the spindle sure isn't going to help...

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
The billet mounts are very strong, we updated them a few years ago. Not to say you can't break one if you hit a tree for example, but they are very strong. Everything about this kit is very strong. Billet mounts, Billet A arms, and Billet Spindles.

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
If youre hitting your knee on the spindle, youve got a serious riding style problem.

I just meant when walking around or working on the sled. I have wacked my knees on the stock spindles several times over the past years. I just did it again last week. Stock they are simply tall and in the way.

Cinno

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Stillwater,Mn
Check out our BDX HY-PRO spindle and a arm kits.
Our Hy-Pro spindles add 1.5 inches of extra height in the front of your sled for better A arm clearance. They are also 4 inches shorter on top for less weight, and less chance of hitting something like the stock super tall spindles. Each spindle is 1 lb lighter than the stock spindles and they are extremely strong.

The kit comes with new Billet Spindles and Billet upper A arms. The billet upper A arms are also very strong. New billet mounting brackets also come in the kit for the upper A arms.

These Kits are also available with forged aluminum BLACK upper A arms at a lower price.

We do have forged Spindles in the works, which will have a much lower price, but if you want the trickest looking, lightweight, and strong spindle and A arm kit, here you go.
Also available with Z Broz higher clearance lower A arms.
What do you recommend doing to the rear suspension to balance out the sled after raising the front?

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
What do you recommend doing to the rear suspension to balance out the sled after raising the front?
We like to simply run more spring or air pressure in the front shock of the rear skid. They are set up relatively stock anyway, a stiffer spring or more pressure helps a stock machine even.
But that's it. It's almost as if the rear skid was designed to be with the taller spindles. The skid sits perfectly with the spindles installed.

X
Oct 8, 2009
I bought the previous 36" kit with the forged upper a-arms, shorty new-style spindles, and billet bulkhead mounts. They fixed the side hill diving issue I hated about the factory 15' spindles, and I am very happy with the kit. I would recommend the kit for anyone experiencing the same issue. When I saw the new spindles come out several months back, I was very excited to get some. However, $700 for a set spindles only is excessive. I recall paying near that amount for my whole BDX 36" kit with the high clearance lower a-arms BDX sourced from z-bros.

Zollinger and Zbros sell equivalent quality replacement spindles for axys and G4 sleds for 400 to 500 dollars (What I was expecting to pay). Their customers can choose among milled billet spindles that have different offsets or heights (extensions included). I know BDX parts are quality, but you can do much better on pricing. Companies never hear from the customers who choose not to buy, so this is feedback from one who chose not too and is a fan of your products.

Personally, I own and am happy with many of your products (seats, lightweight shafts, brake rotors, front suspension kits, etc.). However, at the current price, I can afford to cut my own spindles from billet stock on a 5-axis mill locally, or I can pay to replace my entire front end and go with a kit from a different manufacturer. I only say this to provide you with real feedback as to what I thought when I made my decision.

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I bought the previous 36" kit with the forged upper a-arms, shorty new-style spindles, and billet bulkhead mounts. They fixed the side hill diving issue I hated about the factory 15' spindles, and I am very happy with the kit. I would recommend the kit for anyone experiencing the same issue. When I saw the new spindles come out several months back, I was very excited to get some. However, $700 for a set spindles only is excessive. I recall paying near that amount for my whole BDX 36" kit with the high clearance lower a-arms BDX sourced from z-bros.

Zollinger and Zbros sell equivalent quality replacement spindles for axys and G4 sleds for 400 to 500 dollars (What I was expecting to pay). Their customers can choose among milled billet spindles that have different offsets or heights (extensions included). I know BDX parts are quality, but you can do much better on pricing. Companies never hear from the customers who choose not to buy, so this is feedback from one who chose not too and is a fan of your products.

Personally, I own and am happy with many of your products (seats, lightweight shafts, brake rotors, front suspension kits, etc.). However, at the current price, I can afford to cut my own spindles from billet stock on a 5-axis mill locally, or I can pay to replace my entire front end and go with a kit from a different manufacturer. I only say this to provide you with real feedback as to what I thought when I made my decision.
We appreciate your input and your business! Our spindles are a lot less than the elevate kits that everyone is buying up for $1100. For $1100 we have a kit that comes with Billet upper A arms, Billet Mounts, and Billets Spindles. Plus is you order right now you can take advantage of our spring sale, 15% off. So the spindles would be $595 if you wanted to upgrade your current setup. The front end kit you got was with the forged spindles, which simply costs a lot less than billet ones. We do plan to offer a forged version in the fall which will be less money than the billet. Compared to the Billet Polaris spindles, our Cat ones are taller, which uses more material and simply takes a lot more time to machine. With that being said, our price is very fair. But the less expensive forged version is coming. But if people want the trickest billet version, we have them in stock now.

Premium Features