• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BDX Anti-Slop Steering Support

S
Mar 16, 2020
I just installed the above listed product. My concern is that the front of the bushing is slightly exposed and the rear portion is somewhat hidden because the steering post is at a slight angle back. Is this how it fits on the 11' M8? I guess the bushing is level with the bushing support, but since the steering post is at a slight angle, it looks "uneven" on the steering post. Just wanting to make sure this isn't an issue. The install was pretty straight forward, but what I did have an issue with is one of my bolts that holds the A-frame onto the bulkhead has what looks like a nut that is pressed into the A-Frame, was spinning. Had to try to get a small pair of vise-grips on there to hold it. Not much room in there. The other bolts came out fine without that nut like things spinning.

S
Mar 16, 2020
I just installed the above listed product. My concern is that the front of the bushing is slightly exposed and the rear portion is somewhat hidden because the steering post is at a slight angle back. Is this how it fits on the 11' M8? I guess the bushing is level with the bushing support, but since the steering post is at a slight angle, it looks "uneven" on the steering post. Just wanting to make sure this isn't an issue. The install was pretty straight forward, but what I did have an issue with is one of my bolts that holds the A-frame onto the bulkhead has what looks like a nut that is pressed into the A-Frame, was spinning. Had to try to get a small pair of vise-grips on there to hold it. Not much room in there. The other bolts came out fine without that nut like things spinning. mobdro kodi
I got this....

Premium Features