• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Basically NEW 2021 Khaos SC, 165 x 2.75 / loaded out !!!

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
That's right guys my 2021 Khaos "Special K" is going up for sale!

I just returned from a trip and brought back a blown out knee that will be in need of surgery. With that said, I can't hardly have such a machine just sitting around, so she's got to go to a good home.

The sled is a snow check 165 x 2.75 Khaos, with one trip and 50 miles on it!!! Not even out of break in mode yet, its basically as close to new as it gets!! In fact I don't even have the suspension dialed in yet. So here's your chance to snap up an awesome sled that will turn some heads. Plus no work, just pick it up, head west, pull rode and enjoy !!!

I think I got everything listed here ????

2021 Khaos, 165 x 2.75

Approx. 50 miles ......yup that's it !!

SLP Stage 1.5 Kit (comes with stock head too)

SLP Intake Vents

Custom Wrap with metallic overlay, which really pops in the sun

Ice Age “Elevate” Spindles

B&M Front Bumper

B&M Rear Bumper

Skinz Windshield Bag

Skinz Under Hood Goggle Bag

Skinz Bash Guards / quick drive and clutch side

OFT Billet Steering Blocks

TKI Brake Lever

Mike Taylor Foot Well Vents

Polaris Ultimate Skid Plate

Polaris 210 Rear Track Shock Spring Plus Stock 180 comes with it

Dura Pro Ski Rubbers

Sledtred Knee Pads

Ice Storm Reversible Scratchers

Dura Pro Magnetic Tether

Everett Removable Snow Flap

Custom Seat

ODI Grips

Title in hand !!

I also have the wiring and plugs to install AC power / usb for on board charging that will go with the sled too.

There's about 20K sitting here, so how about 16,700.00

For those of you guys that don't know me, my stuff is extremely well cared for inside and out and this thing is seriously like NEW !! If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to give me a shout!!

Big thanks guys!

Jim
FatDogX
701-471-9952

8 Fiddy.jpg K2.jpg K3.jpg K4.jpg K5.jpg K6.jpg

Last edited:

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Tough news and outcome. Really smart to sell it now. Best of luck with surgery and rehab, or replacement!

Should have mentioned before - beautiful sled - nicely done.

Last edited:

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Thanks guys!

I obviously open to offers and there is a possibility I could assist with delivery. Really just depends on what direction it goes and when.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Keep in mind that OBO price, plus I'm thinking I may be able to throw in some Polaris Swag too!!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Wow Jim, that stinks for you. That's a major bummer.
I wish I could scoop that one up!

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
FDX - Well that's the Sh**s about the knee injury, upcoming surgery and having to peddle that primetime sled. GLWS and the recovery(it ain't fun).

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
FDX - Well that's the Sh**s about the knee injury, upcoming surgery and having to peddle that primetime sled. GLWS and the recovery(it ain't fun).
Yeah, unfortunately I blew my knew out pretty good. so the season is over. Plus I have been putting off a heel surgery that I know is on the horizon too, which sucks!!

She is "primetime" and ready to roll for the next owner!!

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Well......out of surgery and currently on some pain pills, so now's the time to shoot some offers my way!!! LOL

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Sorry to hear about your injury. Did the foothoops strike again? Beautiful sled with all of the right stuff.

Nope, the foot loops were not the culprit on this one. Crazy deal actually, I was sidehilling across a pretty steep sidehill and hit a transition with more snow and got stuck. Jumped off the sled and was rolling out like I've done a million times. I had good footing and the sled was basically rolled over when I tugged one last time and my left foot broke through a layer of snow on the sidehill. At the same as that, my tugging through me off balance and I tipped sideways down the hill, meaning I bent my the direction it does not go!! With my leg locked in the snow I bent sideways and could feel it pop three times before I got some balance back.

Well, I immediately got the warm rush!! but no pain. I slid down the hill and the guys came to me. I initially thought it was dislocated, so I laid there for a while. After about 10 minutes I felt pretty good and went to stand up..................big mistake!! It popped again and I went down! Good thing it happened where it did, 45 minutes earlier, not sure how I would have made it out!

I was able to ride out....sitting on my butt for 11 miles down the worst trail in history!! By the time we got to the truck, my back actually hurt worse then my knee! Oh then came the 12 hour truck ride home.....that was a blast too!

Last edited:

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Bump........

Let's get her a new home !!

Anyone who makes a referral and it leads to a sale, I'll treat them right !!

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
And a price drop..................................

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
How about another drop for the weekend!!

Premium Features