• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Barcode G4 CHAINCASE/ DISC BRAKE PROTECTOR

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
We'll here they are. We've been testing then for two seasons now. Helps keep your chain case and disc brake safe from unwanted intruders!!
Made form aluminum and fastened on with a couple of rivets.
The one on the sled in the prototype. The raw aluminum ones is the first ones from our first production run. We will only be offering them in Powder coated black. The one on my sled is the actual prototype, the production ones will ship as seen as the raw ones pictured.(no holes)
Cost will be $189 with a flat $30 shipping for North America. Please email us for European shipping.
They are not listed on our website yet. But will be one the full production run is complete. If you're interested in a set. Send us a email and we'll put a pair aside for you.

Cheers

Allan

IMG_7295.jpeg

IMG_5301.jpeg

IMG_7298.jpeg

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Geez!! Sorry about the crazy sized pictures. They're hosed from our server. Didn't realize they were so damn giant!

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
First run of kits are ready! Listed on our website. Get yours today.

Cheers

Allan

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Kits going fast! Get your's today!!

Cheers

Allan

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Protect the soft spots!! Get your covers today!!

Cheers

Allan

Flydanner

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 11, 2018
Man for $200 I would think they would have at-least the holes drilled in them for the Drive Side

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Not everyone wants the holes. We thought it was better to leave it up to each individual as they install.

Cheers

Allan

801_FuNk_801

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2008
Ogden, Ut
In all honesty, not trying to bash. Just my opinion as a consumer.
At the price point, this kit should come with choice of powder coat color (3-4 options), pre drilled with hardware and freight included.

801_FuNk_801

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2008
Ogden, Ut
Yet you are bashing. If the price is not to your liking don’t buy it or build your own
How is that bashing? As a business owner myself, I know important consumer feedback is. Business owners pay thousands of dollars a year for feedback and opinions.
I hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Yup feedback is good. Thank you. Once anyone goes to any kind of aftermarket running board that changes everything. So to clarify no drilled holes, as since the covers are built more generic than what what else is available. So once you figure out where the covers mount on your specific sled than you can mark and drill them where you want or need them.

Happy new Year

Allan

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
We still have some kits in stock. Order yours today.

Premium Features