• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Barcode front end kit, in stock

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Kits in stock, don't be left out. I know its a pick from last season but Justin takes some great photos.

Cheers

Allan

Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 4.08.31 PM.png

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Kits in stock. Really makes a difference. Get your's today.

Cheers

Allan

C
Dec 14, 2020
holy ****ing leverage on a single sheer.

My thoughts exactly.

Their warranty doesn't cover "ripped or torn materials" so when the top of the spindle is all wallowed out sounds like it's your problem.

That is, if that can happen before it straight sheers off from the load.

Then again, their about us page leads me to believe they don't quite abuse sleds like I do. On stupid steep stuff and having it roll 25 times down a mountain when I screw up.

C
Dec 14, 2020
What’s the theory behind raising the upper an arm? What’s the advantage to doing that?

Looks like they're trying to keep the arm angle straight top to bottom, to tune camber and castor.
Looks to me like a band aid to compensate for messing with the geometry by moving the spindle forward and up.

Of course, I can't see them selling well with minimal vague description on their site and zero videos that I could find. Would be nice to see something informational, simple 5 minute video with the shock pulled to explain how it moves through the travel and what exactly they're "fixing" by moving everything.

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Yes the extension on the spindle helps with the upper arm angle. All I can say everyone who's ridden the kits ends up getting one.

So get your build season on. We have kits in stock ready to ship.

Cheers

Allan

IMG_2540.jpeg

Premium Features