• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Baofeng Radios and RR Channels and Why you want them

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
save yourself time, unless you ride on roads that are used for logging watching this video is just a way to generate more traffic for his social media status.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
save yourself time, unless you ride on roads that are used for logging watching this video is just a way to generate more traffic for his social media status.

Well aren’t you special, I drive on logging roads to get to my staging areas, who knew a radio could be used on a sled and in my truck. Valuable tool, I even use it on a paved highway.

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
Well aren’t you special, I drive on logging roads to get to my staging areas, who knew a radio could be used on a sled and in my truck. Valuable tool, I even use it on a paved highway.
Have you been talking to my mom? every time I come out of her basement and use her WIFI to post on the tube, and snowiest she also tells me I am special. Hearing her tell me that 3 or 4 times a day for 38 years has made me feel like I am.

Premium Features