• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

bag recommendations

B
Oct 16, 2020
hey ladies im new to this forum i just started riding the trails in the UP and i’m looking for advice on a bag to bring with that maybe detaches from sled for restaurant and hotel with me that would hold my personal items throughout the day what would you recommend?

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
There are kayak dry bags off all sizes ... waterproof easy to open close. To pay less for them they are sold as laundry bags. Stuff them anywhere. Search ebay ANY sporting goods store ... 10L 20L Waterproof Dry Bag Pack Sack Swimming Rafting Kayaking River Trekking 5 bucks to $50 depending on size quality 10L 20L Waterproof Dry Bag Pack Sack Swimming Rafting Kayaking River Trekking | eBay DrySåk Waterproof Floating Dry Bag with Exterior Zippered Pocket | for Kayaking | eBay Great to stuff smelly dirty cloths in for long trip. Empty roll up to small size Put in back pack

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
I also have a dry bag that I can attach to the rear of my sled. My intent is for super cold days when I have to wear or pack extra layers. It has the 3 straps on either side to secure it into my rear fuel rack. Wal-Mart of all places!Dry Bag.jpeg

P
Apr 5, 2019
La pine, Or

This is the one I designed for my items. Tried to make it detailed and also have photos of the build and what unpack in each. Any questions feel free to ask. Good luck and happy riding.

Also run a handlebar bag (sunglasses paperwork extra ids etc) and an under seat bag (for garbage mostly)

Premium Features