• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys handwarmer plugins

ccat

Lifetime Membership
Mar 12, 2009
Hey everyone. Does it matter which side handwarmer plugs into the connectors in the bag. When I removed my old bars the connectors are the same, so I just pulled them and did not mark them. In the instructions for the 5in low bars it says to mark the connectors for reinstall when removing the old bars. So, I guess if the grips dont get hot I just open the velcro bag and swap the plugs? If there is a right and left that is. Thanks.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Hey everyone. Does it matter which side handwarmer plugs into the connectors in the bag. When I removed my old bars the connectors are the same, so I just pulled them and did not mark them. In the instructions for the 5in low bars it says to mark the connectors for reinstall when removing the old bars. So, I guess if the grips dont get hot I just open the velcro bag and swap the plugs? If there is a right and left that is. Thanks.

it doesn’t matter which plug.

Premium Features