• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys 850 patriot service manual?

B

BallsDeep_5280

Oct 16, 2012
CO
Definitely go look at the parts diagram to understand how to assemble / disassemble the sled, and to get part numbers.

IMO... The manual is only useful for torque specs. Polaris should provide the pages in the manual that list out the torque specs. It's not a secret... plenty of us know those specs by heart now and they change on occasion or with the grade bolt you use.

law.74

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 16, 2017
Have any on this thread actually received said magical pdf from this thread?

Asking for a friend...

D

dbrown279

Jan 17, 2011
Red Lodge Montana

19.95 you can't go wrong this place will get you whatever year or model you need. Just drop them an email. They were quick on responding and easy to work with. I picked one up in May for a 2020 850 Long Track. After searching for the free version too. The pdf I have is protected and won't let me split it in two for emailing. File size is too big. $20 and it's on your phone and computer.
FYI I have nothing to do with them just impressed with their price and customer service. It's also an oem manual Screenshot_20201121-210651_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

K
Nov 20, 2020

19.95 you can't go wrong this place will get you whatever year or model you need. Just drop them an email. They were quick on responding and easy to work with. I picked one up in May for a 2020 850 Long Track. After searching for the free version too. The pdf I have is protected and won't let me split it in two for emailing. File size is too big. $20 and it's on your phone and computer.
FYI I have nothing to do with them just impressed with their price and customer service. It's also an oem manual View attachment 361685
NIce! Thanks for the link dbrown. Happy to pay $20, sometimes the pricing is insane.

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia

FYI I have nothing to do with them just impressed with their price and customer service. It's also an oem manual View attachment 361685
Thanks for the link, just got the service manual for 2020-2021's

Premium Features