• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys 850 patriot service manual?

m1kflyingtiger

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2010
Soldotna, AK
Copyrighted.... I doubt you'll find it out there...

Heads up, if it pops up here.... I'll have to delete it... sorry.

Personally, I think it should be included with every sled !

That’s why I actively subscribed instead of just clicking the button. In the past, on other forums or course, I’ve been PM’d them from threads like this.

TimG

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
I would love an electronic copy of the service manual. I’d be happy to pay for it if Polaris offered it. I have one for the Axys 800, Pro, and Dragon, and if you have a problem while riding you can look at the service manual on your phone.

Last year my sled acted up in Revy, and I was able to look at the manual while up on the mountain and figure out that my pipe temp sensor was shot. I was able to get one the next day and not lose a bunch of riding time. I was also able to study the wiring diagram for the Dragon and figure out how to set the TPS without any special tools. Service manuals (especially electronic ones) are worth their weight in gold.

bheinz

Lifetime Membership
Dec 26, 2017
Spokane,WA
How does one go about getting a copy and or subscribing? Just looked on polaris website and nothing is available. There are lots of third parties offering them but I find it hard to trust that what I am getting is correct. Digital copy preferred so as others have stated, you can use it on the mountain. Need to look up some torque specs for my 2020 850 RMK. Thanks in advance!

d8grandpa

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2010
Alberta
If you are good with your dealer service guy, just go see him. i get them to put the service manual on a flash drive, only takes them a couple minutes to Download.

MKULTRA

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2015
quebec, canada
Copyrighted.... I doubt you'll find it out there...

Heads up, if it pops up here.... I'll have to delete it... sorry.

Personally, I think it should be included with every sled !

they don't want you to start wrenching on these sleds! bring it to the "expert" dealer and pay the bill :D

Premium Features