• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Awsome! How many from Minnesota?

D
Dec 11, 2007
Jackson, Wy
Grew up around Excelsior, moved to Jackson, Wy a few years ago (about fifty miles from Togwotee and well worth the drive up the hill). We just got hammered last night and earlier today.

S

slednutz

Nov 28, 2007
Pipestone, MN
www.theslednutz.com
I'm from pipestone and currently going to school in mankato but I am transferring to NDSU in fargo next semester so if anybody up that way rides out west and wouldn't mind a college student tagging along please p.m me I will pay whatever. I have an abs pack and beacons and I ride an 08 summit xp 800 154

S

sledchick

Nov 26, 2007
NSL, UT
From Baxter/Brainerd area, grew up down in Montevideo MN-moved probably 5-6 years ago. I just transferred from Mankato to St. Cloud this past semester. Boyfriend and I ride all around MN-also go to USCC races. I ride whatever I can get my hands on! Usually the 06' Doo 600, or the Phazer.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
Grand Rapids, MN ride 06 Summit X 159 from Cold Spring originally hunt ,fish ,sled, cycle, and racquet sports.;)

Duluth (218riderz)

I Currently Live And Go To School In D-town.i Picked Up A 03 Rev Mxzx Last Season, Crashed Her Pretty Good And Up Graded The Weak Points Over The Summer ...
I Started A Crew Called "218riderz" Based On Abunch Of Local Riders From Moto To Snowmobiling. This Season I Will Be Out Filming, Trying To Produce A Local Snowmobile Vid To Toss Out At Our Local Shops Like Bristows, Jd's, And A Few Other Shops In Our Mall.

Minnesota Has Some Awesome Riding Areas, You Just Have To Find Them.. Not Only Do We Have A Professional Freestyle Ramp( Da Super Kicker) We Have Endless Areas To Boondock,road Gaps,and Ditch Bang ! If You Around Our Neck Of The Woods, Hit Us Up.. Pm Me, Myspace Us, Or Youtube Us...

F
Feb 7, 2003
MN
just outside of marshall, mn.
sold the powder special last summer & will get a new one next year.
ride the bighorns, & snowies. hope to get to cooke & co this year.

A
Nov 27, 2007
Peters Creek, AK
What to see and do???

Hello, This is kinda off the topic but im hoping i get some feedback. I am from Alaska and have to go to MN for a week for work. I have to do some training. I am big into sleds so what i was wondering is, is there anything going on there the week of the 20 of January that is revolved around sleds? I tried looking on the net but couldnt find anything. Let me know what all there is to do that is somewhat fun to do there. I think my class is at a place called mable grove. Could be wrong but i think thats what they told me. I would appreciate any info. Thanks Robert...

Premium Features