• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Avi Pack- You ever pulled the cord?

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
Check the o ring. BCA gives you a spare when you purchase.
I’ve replaced that o ring a few times. It looks to me more like it’s leaking near the gauge but it’s hard to see with the plastic shield on. I haven’t dared to pull the hose coupler off to remove the shield with it full of air even though it should be post valve.

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
I’ve replaced that o ring a few times. It looks to me more like it’s leaking near the gauge but it’s hard to see with the plastic shield on. I haven’t dared to pull the hose coupler off to remove the shield with it full of air even though it should be post valve.
Mine develop a leak too. Sent to bca and replaced for free. The bottle was 4 or 5 years old. Replaced no questions. BCA has great customer service. However I now have a klim bag and I won't go back to a tank ever again.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

03RMK800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kremmling, Colorado
On the annual discharge-- I set mine off when I quit at the end of the year, and store with the bag loosely folded, instead of packed and compressed. I think I picked that up from BCA as a suggestion. Sort of like not storing your compressed sleeping bag-- they last longer.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
On the annual discharge-- I set mine off when I quit at the end of the year, and store with the bag loosely folded, instead of packed and compressed. I think I picked that up from BCA as a suggestion. Sort of like not storing your compressed sleeping bag-- they last longer.

Good to know. Ya tight folded corners can get compromised with fabric.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features