• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Attaching bags on the new Matryx.

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
With the new tunnel design no longer having the T tracks how do the bags or fuel can get attached?
I’ve look at a few pictures and don’t see any obvious factory holes for attachment.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
With the new tunnel design no longer having the T tracks how do the bags or fuel can get attached?
I’ve look at a few pictures and don’t see any obvious factory holes for attachment.

They have factory skins over mounting plate holes. (Lock and ride flex)

Basically pre marked holes from below.

C
Dec 14, 2020
With no cooler to hit I'd say just drill and bolt wherever you need. Unless they come up with something new, I see a lot of Linq brackets being sold to martryx owners.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
There's a new lock and ride system, with pre marked holes. Different design but same concept as linq.

Pickin’ Boogers

Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2013
Yes, pre-drilled holes that are covered by tape. Spacing is narrower than Linq, but it will probably be easy for the aftermarket to make Linq brackets that fit.

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
Burandts video showed the system, actually looks really slick

S
Dec 28, 2009
Do you guys know if the new Burandt bags carry a shovel like the old ones did?

They mention the shovel jacket in the video, but it talked about a secondary shovel. I guess they are assuming your primary shovel is in your av bag?

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
The new bags are kinda small too. Need something bigger or expandable or go with adapters for a Line bag.

I wonder if there will be adapters for old Polaris bags?

Premium Features