• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

artic cat svx parts , limiter cable, no front track shock?

R
Mar 9, 2017
stillwater MN
Lost a bearing on the svx camso. I picked up some higher quality bearings at gopher bearing so no problems there and came apart pretty easy.
Problem is need new drive chain, lower sprocket and limiter cable is ready to break. Cat part numbers are 3030-025 and 3030-024, 3030-037. no one has in stock. I am in MN. Who is good source for these parts to get quick.

Limiter cable is not so great design and I have never seen a suspension with no FTS?

M
Jan 14, 2004
You are seeing the problems with the pre 2019 Camso kit. Get the new limiter strap setup from 2019, any 520 o ring chain will work you just need to cut it to length. I personally like DID chains the length is in the manual. While you are at it get the rising rate spring cam, it doubles as the mount for the new limiter setup and really improves the ride. Expect to have issues with the track tensioner at some point.

R
Mar 9, 2017
stillwater MN
You are seeing the problems with the pre 2019 Camso kit. Get the new limiter strap setup from 2019, any 520 o ring chain will work you just need to cut it to length. I personally like DID chains the length is in the manual. While you are at it get the rising rate spring cam, it doubles as the mount for the new limiter setup and really improves the ride. Expect to have issues with the track tensioner at some point.
Thanks. I called Toby at Rocky Mountain Snow MX, he is fast to respond and got the parts ordered. Getting the updated limiter cable from him also. The guy i bought it from had ordered most of the updated parts from camso, shock, tensioner, bigger wheels in rear etc,

Premium Features