• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Artic Cat 3 Tower secondary with keyed Skidoo Jackshaft

P
Nov 1, 2006
Yakima, Wa. USA
I got this setup from a Skidoo 700 that I bought last year. I pulled it out and put in the stock setup and since then I sold that sled. I dont know a lot about the artic cat stuff but I do know that this clutch came from Kinetic with their setup in it, which is also balanced. This clutch can be used on your Artic Cat or on a Skidoo (years '99 - '07) with the Skidoo jackshaft that I have.

I would like to sell for $150, and I can ship it to wherever you are. Send pm or call... Thanks - Scott

scottbrown6@msn.com
Yakima Wa USA
(509) 930-5114

D
Dec 8, 2007
Do you still have the secondary, and if so do you have any extra springs with it? Not sure what kind of set-up I will need, would put it on a 04' snohawk 600. I f so let me know what you would take for it, was gonna wait to get one but would do it know for the right price. Some pics would be nice to.

P
Nov 1, 2006
Yakima, Wa. USA
I don't have extra springs, but this clutch was bought new from Kinetic and it doesn't have many miles. The horsepower on the 700 it came from was 120 -125 HP, so your Hawk with the 600 ho motor I'd think would be spot on. I'd like to get $150 for it, but I'll also accept a resonable offer. - Scott (509) 930-5114 Yakima Wa USA

Premium Features