• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aro 3 and RIot

Z
May 15, 2017
Kamloops B.C.
Has anyone gotten some real seat time with these kits yet in some steep and deep mountain terrain? I haven't heard anything about the aro 3, someone must have gotten out and tested it by now.

P
Nov 30, 2013
So I was out last weekend with a few bikes in some deep stuff. I was on a 19 120LE and everyone else was on 129's. 1 with 2.5" and the other 2 were on 3". Needles to say the ARO 3 is bonkers. There were 2 instances where I had to let a lighter rider get my bike out of the stuff we got into and I rode their 3" out. If your aren't blown away by the extra flotation then the drive from the extra paddle will make you giggle. Im currently looking at option to swap out my once ridden 120 kit for a ARO 3.

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Yes every group and friend I have has had the same experience... I really hope there are more 3 inch options next year... for me a riot with the 3 inch would be great.... the Riot is super nimble but the drive out of the 3 inch is undeniable and a big advantage ....

Sent from my SM-F900U using Tapatalk

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
Yes every group and friend I have has had the same experience... I really hope there are more 3 inch options next year... for me a riot with the 3 inch would be great.... the Riot is super nimble but the drive out of the 3 inch is undeniable and a big advantage ....

Sent from my SM-F900U using Tapatalk
Exactly. Wouldn’t spool up quite as fast obviously but I think the trade off would be worth it for our conditions. Haven’t we been saying this for years?

Premium Features