• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic cat windshield bag

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
How does everyone like the cat windshield bag? Is it heated? Any pics?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

thump426er

Lifetime Membership
Feb 25, 2008
West Koots
Which one?
I bought the one that fits between gauge and windscreen, took it off because all I was putting in it was spare plugs.
My buddy has the one that replaces the windscreen. He loves the storage of it,,, but it looks like poop on the sled.

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
Which one?

I bought the one that fits between gauge and windscreen, took it off because all I was putting in it was spare plugs.

My buddy has the one that replaces the windscreen. He loves the storage of it,,, but it looks like poop on the sled.
The one that replaces the windshield, im used to a skinz helium hood on my axys and it was awesome for warming goggles.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
Cat comes with the goggle warmer bag. I like the windshield bag but it is not heated. Usually have a pair of thick gauntlet gloves in there for the ride out. a Hat and a couple waters. does not hold a lot but anything off my back is a bonus to me.

Also I have never loved the way they look on my sleds either but compared to the 2020 no windshield look I think they look like a home run lol

T
Feb 28, 2016
The windshield bag is nice to throw random things in to forget svout until the summer or fall ? but it is nice to have and it keeps from getting snow piled between the guage and windshield

Premium Features