• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic cat magnetic tether harness

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
I’m looking for a harness that plugs into the arctic cat magnetic tether #8639-074. I need one for a 2015 pro and one I can wire into a 2002 rmk. Can anyone help me out? Thanks, Jay

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
We have information on our website that may be helpful with fitment.
I’m interested in buying a couple of your tethers as well. I have several older polaris sleds that I want to upgrade the tethers on, I bought two arctic cat tethers just to try because they are supposed to work well but I didn’t realize they had no wiring harness on them, nothing at all. So now I’m trying to find some harness’ for them. Durapro’s websight says they are not in stock, has that changed? I’m in Smithers, B.C. Canada do you have any dealers close to me? will you ship direct to me? Jay

DuraPro

DuraPro - Perfection by Design™
Lifetime Membership
Feb 26, 2017
Evergreen, Colorado
www.DuraProUSA.com
I’m interested in buying a couple of your tethers as well. I have several older polaris sleds that I want to upgrade the tethers on, I bought two arctic cat tethers just to try because they are supposed to work well but I didn’t realize they had no wiring harness on them, nothing at all. So now I’m trying to find some harness’ for them. Durapro’s websight says they are not in stock, has that changed? I’m in Smithers, B.C. Canada do you have any dealers close to me? will you ship direct to me? Jay
PM sent. Thank you!

Premium Features