• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic cat 2020 build dates

RanOutofTalent

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2014
Western Montana
Mine came in this week. Just dropped off the check to the dealership and they said they will have it ready for me to pick up next week.

I really enjoy having my sled early and being able to get my parts added on not in a rush, be able to heat cycle the motor, and generally tinker with it.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I expect to start seeing some of you posting build photos for the rest of us to see how you spend your time and money...and of course tell you what you SHOULD'VE done :face-icon-small-ton !

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Are you a Mormon? I don’t judge.
Why are Salt Lake City drivers so crazy fast drivers?
I drove through Slc during rush hour once and I had to get off the freeway. It felt like the Daytona 500 and a crash was about to happen. I thought I was gonna die.
Off topic. Back to build dates.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
Are you a Mormon? I don’t judge.
Why are Salt Lake City drivers so crazy fast drivers?
I drove through Slc during rush hour once and I had to get off the freeway. It felt like the Daytona 500 and a crash was about to happen. I thought I was gonna die.
Off topic. Back to build dates.

You should see how they drive every time it snows. It could snow every other day and they forget that snow is slippery in between storms.

CB.8

Skidoo hill crew
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colfax, WA
Mine is in at Bud’s in Cottonwood Idaho. Not picking it up until mid September. My choice.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
You should see how they drive every time it snows. It could snow every other day and they forget that snow is slippery in between storms.
Good to know. I thought it was me being a scaredy cat and pulling off. Nice to know they are crazy drivers in on the snow too.

Premium Features