• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone use this steering relocate if not which one.

F
Oct 17, 2012
AK
My lower steering bearings were shot. Just my opinion, but you get what you pay for. The quality of OFT is awsome. Very easy to install and comes with the top relocator, a new lower block and oilite bushings

S
Oct 26, 2008
chicoutimi, Qc
crracing is cheaper but it works very well.! the only problem with them is that your must cut the plastic, and it's ugly.! i rode this kit 3winter and no problem. and you must add shim on the botton of the steering column, it's not included in the kit.

crracing is cheaper but it works very well.! the only problem with them is that your must cut the plastic, and it's ugly.! i rode this kit 3winter and no problem. and you must add shim on the botton of the steering column, it's not included in the kit.

Thanks, after weighing all the options ,costs, and benefits I will go with the OTC
Thanks for all the great feedback and input to help me make the best choice for my needs.

Premium Features