• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone still riding?

M7sleddn

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
Twin Falls, Id
Rode again Friday and Saturday. Snow is okay still plenty to ride. Only gravel was at the parking lot. It has been really warm this past week and will get harder to get to the snow. May call it good for this year. Saturday I took my 16 year old daughter. She climbed a pretty good sized hill. I'll try to post the video of it tomorrow.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
I went on a fabulous ride in NE Nevada today. I got to ride my favorite snow condition at about 11:00 AM, 1” of slush over hard as a brick. It is about as close to 100% bite as you can get, even my NA 850 felt like a rocket ship. Endless Fun!!!!

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
I went on a fabulous ride in NE Nevada today. I got to ride my favorite snow condition at about 11:00 AM, 1” of slush over hard as a brick. It is about as close to 100% bite as you can get, even my NA 850 felt like a rocket ship. Endless Fun!!!!
Ya mean we missed a primetime day at Lamoille Cyn. Hope you had an enjoyable lunch on the snow. Everything is gone down low over here on the West end. Till next season.

Last edited:

deanross

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Cody WY
We took a drive up to the top of Bear Tooth pass, Wyoming side yesterday. I was surprised at how much snow is still there. We should have taken the sleds. We did see a couple guys up there sledding. Made me jealous. IMG_2110.jpeg

Premium Features