• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone riding greenwater or i90 tomorrow 3/19?

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
Looking to tag along with someone tomorrow. I'm experienced and ride a 2015 800 pro.

hey sorry for late update otherwise I would have hit you up but was suppose to ride baker today but partner had to cancel because of high winds cancelled 3am so rode greenwater and post picts on f.b. under Barrylkendall also update, grooming good, lwr gate still closed, about 200-300 yrds of dry from lwr snow park to uppr, also take first Y to left from uppr snow park, they are plowing road but not done yet maybe by sat/sun oh ya had all the groomed trails to myself and only army crew still there at cabin.

powderhound1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Lake Tapps
Is there another ride or two left

Haven't been up in a few weeks, was wondering where to park with a 4 place enclosed , saw Crystal had snow last weekend, did it make it to Pyramid? Just want to ride at least one more time.

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
Haven't been up in a few weeks, was wondering where to park with a 4 place enclosed , saw Crystal had snow last weekend, did it make it to Pyramid? Just want to ride at least one more time.

we are thinking about doing g.water on fri if that works for you, been a few weeks now for for us also.

powderhound1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Lake Tapps
We would be heading up Friday night 9 ish, need some room to park and don't back very good, 28ft enclosed with camper , just need to know where to park, pyramid snow park or next area by Mike's Rock, driving dodge dually 4x4, any info would be appreciated, thanks in advance

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
We would be heading up Friday night 9 ish, need some room to park and don't back very good, 28ft enclosed with camper , just need to know where to park, pyramid snow park or next area by Mike's Rock, driving dodge dually 4x4, any info would be appreciated, thanks in advance

if we make it up there will be in morning around 730 to 8 am so s/b home in time to post something for you.

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
Gates closed to the meadows. Fyi

yes they have to do that after wheeled traffic starts using roads again as way too many people like running in meddows with 4x4's as in years past , so use naches trail to get in to cabin s/b still around 43 to 48 in of snow there but will start going away fast after next week if weather gets warm again.

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
thanks in advance

So parking is on up the mountain about 3/4 of a mile down from naches trail and top of y by 2nd hairpin corner, big trailers can turn around by 1st hairpin corner, and gate to cabin closed, I broke trail thru jeep trail but lots of drifts, and hard to tell where trail is as lots of new snow and was at least 2 ft fresh kinda wet but no tracks there and the other guys went back 1 road and went to meddow and went in from there if you are planning on staying in cabin tonite.

Premium Features