• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone order from Action Sports Video??

Mfest67

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2014
Grand Junction,Co.
I placed a sled DVD order on Nov 2nd, received an automated order confirmation few minutes later. I hadn't heard anything 5 days later and sent an email requesting a tracking number etc.( I paid extra for priority shipping). Nothing.. Sent another email and a phone call. The answering machine said the business is closed? I tried again the next day business is closed. Tried yesterday, ring ring no answer at all, then I got busy signal twice, the last couple times I got a fax tone? Just seems odd, And am wondering if anyone else has had positive or native experience with them?

Mfest67

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2014
Grand Junction,Co.
Over 2 weeks now and I can't get in touch with this company???? Starting to wonder if this company is a SCAM!!!!!!! Why can't I get in touch or what?
You order from any company these days and you get instant feedback and know when to expect your order... I can't call or email and get ANY response at all???? DO NOT ORDER FROM ACTION VIDEO!!! this is Ridiculous !!!!!!!!!!!

Heisenberg

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2012
Northern MN
Sled videos

I ordered some videos from them last year and recieved them quickly, no complaints. I ordered some videos from them this year again on Nov 6th, got a confirmation email and was billed, but I haven't received anything yet. I have sent several emails with no replies and the phone numbers go right to a looped recording saying they don't take phone calls anymore and to order online. I included my snowest member coupon code in the remarks on the order form and was billed properly using the discount so someone actually worked it. I can't imagine a scam giving the right discount.

Mfest67

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2014
Grand Junction,Co.
Finally got a reply from my emails. They are waiting for a backorder item to come back from the duplication company and will ship once it comes in. Just wish there was some communication....Sucks I didn't get the discount and also paid extra for priority shipping to wait 3-4 weeks!! Oh well?

Mfest67

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2014
Grand Junction,Co.
Finally received my order and my 2nd video was a snowboarding video? Which I didn't order. I can't believe it , I wait 7 weeks and pay $42 for boon docking video and try to email and get NO response!! I have sent 4 emails and nothing! This is the worse customer service company I have ever dealt with!! Buyer beware

Mfest67

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2014
Grand Junction,Co.
I ordered some videos from them last year and recieved them quickly, no complaints. I ordered some videos from them this year again on Nov 6th, got a confirmation email and was billed, but I haven't received anything yet. I have sent several emails with no replies and the phone numbers go right to a looped recording saying they don't take phone calls anymore and to order online. I included my snowest member coupon code in the remarks on the order form and was billed properly using the discount so someone actually worked it. I can't imagine a scam giving the right discount.

Did you receive your order?

Heisenberg

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2012
Northern MN
I did recieve my movies finally after about 6 weeks and two out of the 6 videos I ordered were the wrong titles. I emailed them about it and actually got a response giving me options to keep or return. I chose to return for refund of the videos and shipping costs. That was three weeks ago and they haven't replied to my inquires about where my refund is. My tracking number tells me that my return package went out for delivery but wasn't delivered. It is still sitting in a shipping warehouse waiting to be picked up by them. I will not be ordering from them again, and at this point I doubt I will get my refund.

Last edited:

SledGuru

Lifetime Membership
May 9, 2008
WY 307
They use to be a good site with good deals. The last couple orders I placed I had the same **** happen to me I'll start looking and ordering from other places now. How retarded do u have to be to get the wrong dvds when u fill a order

Hoss

Premium Features