• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone know who has any aftermarket A arms in stock for a 2019 Axys?

D

dude

Dec 3, 2007
Kamas, Utah
Anyone know who has any aftermarket A arms in stock for a 2019 Axys? I've been trying to contact some of these after market groups without success. E mails sent, voicemails left, and no replies. Business must be good. I'm up for just about any ideas except for the heim joint / spacer set ups. I'm sorry, but I had two sets of the heim joint deals, and well, lets just say that's not what I'm looking to go with. After a few thousand miles on two sleds (6,000 total miles) my spindles were destroyed from the way that system works. Not looking to bash them, just saying I don't like the heim joint / spacer setups... Want more of a Z Brozs / stock ball joint set up.

D

dude

Dec 3, 2007
Kamas, Utah
You need to come back to McCall and fix that rock that you broke.......;)

Smart arsh! That rock will be fine :)

I was able to bend the arm back straight in our press at work knowing it would be weaker. Rode yesterday and it bent again. I think that's it for it. What have you heard about Trencher A arms. They look a lot like Z broz but they have that heim joint deal like I've had before from after market brand X. You know how I feel about that set up. But they are about all I can find out there that's in stock. I've got to get something other then the stock POS arms.

https://trenchers.ca/en/produits/polaris-rmk-36-chromoly-lower-a-arm-kit-2019/

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Stop hitting chit!
Those Trenchers look good, I would go that route. Plus only $330 US, that is cheap. As I recall you had issues with the uppers on those other?

D

dude

Dec 3, 2007
Kamas, Utah
Stop hitting chit!
Those Trenchers look good, I would go that route. Plus only $330 US, that is cheap. As I recall you had issues with the uppers on those other?

Yeah... that's what I thought too. The lower spacers were chewing into my spindles. The upper threads were too short and the lock nut came off due to lack of threads to grab onto. They were a disaster all around. I think I'll take my chances with these trenchers and the heim joint and spacer deal. I'll just keep a better eye on the spacers and replace them if they start to chew into my spindles like brand x did.

And yeah, stop hitting chit... Right :)

gp800

Premium Member
Sep 25, 2017
Zollinger Racing Products, ZRP. (not Zbroz) has a billet arm that keeps the factory react geometry. if you try them or Zbroz and do not get a response pm me and I can help you out with both companies.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
I ordered a set of Trencher A Arms yesterday. These B PWR arms seem like a better deal, and come with a ball joint instead of the Heim Joint / spacer set up. I'm hoping I'm happy with the Trencher set up. Time will tell.

Thanks for all the helpful ideas fellas...
Report back when you get em, not much for reviews on them in here.

benltr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2013
I will. So far customer service / communication has been awesome. I felt like a real PIA with all my questions via email, but they got back to me really fast with answers etc. Good start...

You won’t regret They are overall better quality then B-PWR. You can look the reviews on Facebook

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Premium Features