• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone in Upper Michigan going to Haydays 2015

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Im headed there again this year. Any other Snowest'ers from Upper Michigan going? Might be a good place to have a cold one. If you haven't been there I strongly suggest you put it on your snowmobile Bucket list.

longlugs

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2013
Northern Utah
I might be going, but at the last minute. I have other commitments that have a slight chance of falling through. Are you driving over?

Either way, perhaps we can hook up this winter for a ride. I go to the UP as much as possible.

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
I might be going, but at the last minute. I have other commitments that have a slight chance of falling through. Are you driving over?

Either way, perhaps we can hook up this winter for a ride. I go to the UP as much as possible.

Yes, Im driving. I might take the truck. It'd be cool to meet some other local snowest'ers there.

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
I'm going, not from the UP but that's where I ride and am only a hop skip and a jump away. If you see some 20 year old punks carrying around a bunch of pro and axys pro rmk parts give me a holler.

B-Ridge Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2011
Michigan
Bunch of trolls coming thru the UP going to be at haydays. We got swap spots look for the michigan state flag

Premium Features