• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone hearing about 2022 build delays?

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Dealers in New England have received shipments of 2022 sleds. Hopefully they keep coming!

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
July thru September,but then you said no date on Summit or Freeride,what do you mean?
Sorry. The 600 Summit for Tater had a choice of delivery dates. Anywhere from June to September or November. We went early (June to September) because I assume that stuff is going to be delayed. If Tater doesn't get the new sled that he is working for all summer before snow, we will both be heartbroken. The Freeride and Summit 850 didn't have a choice for delivery dates. I may hold onto my last year's sleds until the new ones get here, just in case.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Do you honestly think that Polaris will have a fuel map that will work in two years?

From what I witnessed with the boost prototypes last winter. The only thing holding back the new boost is that crappy track and the clutching.
Put a doo track on it and get a competent clutch tuner on it its game over for doo.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Tater was on the way to Boise with mom and sister, saw the Skidoo truck with his on it headed the other way to Mile High and about blew a gasket, lol. Now I have been told that, along with DESS post and gauges, some are shipping without ECU's also. Our sleds had better be complete and here by end of November......

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Tater was on the way to Boise with mom and sister, saw the Skidoo truck with his on it headed the other way to Mile High and about blew a gasket, lol. Now I have been told that, along with DESS post and gauges, some are shipping without ECU's also. Our sleds had better be complete and here by end of November......
Man I hope it doesn't come down to that.
But that is also what FORD is looking at doing.
There are soooo many truck built with no ECUs, that the lots are full to capacity and they need to empty them out just to keep production lines moving.
So its time to ship NON WORKING new trucks to the dealerships and try to followup with shipments of missing ECUs at some "Later Date" when they become available.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
We opened his crate today, missing gauge and gauge pod. Was told that they may be sending older style gauge to use until the regular ones are available. Which makes sense, as the plastic mounting plate was missing also. DESS post and ECU are there. His VIN number is 0001, lol. Was hoping that being the first build of that model, it would be complete.

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    612 KB · Views: 98

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
We opened his crate today, missing gauge and gauge pod. Was told that they may be sending older style gauge to use until the regular ones are available. Which makes sense, as the plastic mounting plate was missing also. DESS post and ECU are there. His VIN number is 0001, lol. Was hoping that being the first build of that model, it would be complete.
Well with being #0001 you won't want to ride it anyway as it will be a collectors item in a few years. Just put it on display and wait for the parts.

Premium Features