• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone hear when the 850's might start hitting dealerships?

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Got an email too, but really didn't say much......:face-icon-small-dis

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Same, says they have started building 850s and that they will be shipping them through November.

willjogervais

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2011
SW Minnesota
This is the email they sent me. Sounds like they are already shipping them.
I can't wait!!! :peace:

Hi William,

We are excited to let you know that 2019 snowmobiles featuring the all new, most powerful 850 Patriot™ engine have started shipping from our Roseau, MN factory. We will continue to ship them as they are built, and they will arrive in dealerships through November. You'll hear from your dealer when your snowmobile arrives.

Let it snow!

– The Polaris Snowmobiles Team

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
This is the email they sent me. Sounds like they are already shipping them.
I can't wait!!! :peace:

Hi William,

We are excited to let you know that 2019 snowmobiles featuring the all new, most powerful 850 Patriot™ engine have started shipping from our Roseau, MN factory. We will continue to ship them as they are built, and they will arrive in dealerships through November. You'll hear from your dealer when your snowmobile arrives.

Let it snow!

– The Polaris Snowmobiles Team

Same email I got........, well except for mine didn't say "Hi William" ....LOL

Latitude 62

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 29, 2008
Summit Lake, Alaska
Talked with my dealer yesterday... My 800's shipping date was pushed back from Sept. 14 to Sept. 28. All I can say to that is..... WTF?!?!?:face-icon-small-fro

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
%15 Tarrifs on Skidoos :yo::usa2:

Doo you mean 15% Tariffs?

Might want to be careful about waving the flag over tariffs. No one is immune given the interconnected world economy.

Here is an excerpt from an article in Business Insider on September 18, 2018, about the impact of tariffs on Polaris too.

Scott Wine, CEO of Polaris, a company that makes motorcycles, quad bikes, and snowmobiles, said in a recent TV news conference after the release of its second-quarter earnings that the company had raised prices on some items impacted by steel and aluminum tariffs, such as motorcycles.

"As we and others raise prices, it creates a real risk of inflation to our customers and the economy, which could be more harmful than the tariffs themselves," Wine said, according to the Associated Press.

Last edited:

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
Don't know many Mexicoians . It's PC don't laugh . That need sleds . .. Your totally Right Tax them Too !!

In Mexico, Wine says Polaris will be closer to states where its ATVs and related products have been selling especially well.

"Our ATV and side-by-side products represent over two-thirds of our total sales, with about 40 percent of that customer base located in the southern half of the United States,"

When asked how consumers view the decision

”Wine said he doesn't think consumers care"

Last edited:

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
One word.

Yes.

3bdc6faefa1ed30809baf376cf6815ae.png

Premium Features