• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone get the $500 email code?

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
Has anyone received a code this year for $500 off accessories for ordering a snowcheck machine?

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
i haven't yet. do they normally send these out before the snow check deadline?

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
Tell you the truth I’m not sure how they picked who got them in the past. I received one last year, but didn’t order a sled last year.

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
I would bet on it that Doo will add some form of “incentive” before the snowcheck deadline. Polaris totally stole all the excitement this year in my opinion.

In somewhat more interesting news, it looks like good odds I will be riding a Lynx next weekend. I’ll post some pics if that comes together..... kinda curious to see how it compares.

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
wouldn't be surprised if there's no code given this year if sales are strong and according to my dealer, they've been selling quite a few snow checks.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
No $500 code.
No more 4 year spring order warranty.
Lame color choices and options again.

That Ski Doo Feeling marketing slogan is taking on a new meaning. The feeling we are getting isn't a pleasant one for sure.

arn2805

Lifetime Membership
Mar 31, 2013
From what i was told, the warranty was capped at 3 yrs with no option to even buy the 4th. Its great to see 3 yrs on the turbo, but the NA 4yr Poo slash is looking more appealing these days.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
From what i was told, the warranty was capped at 3 yrs with no option to even buy the 4th. Its great to see 3 yrs on the turbo, but the NA 4yr Poo slash is looking more appealing these days.
Consider this as nothing more than "Idle Chatter"...

Spring of 2022 we will see the all new Gen 5 sleds.
Like the brand new Gen 4s, they will probably have a few "issues" that need to be smoothed out.
So many of us will NOT rush to place a spring snowcheck for one next year, having learned our lessons from 2017
But come Spring 2023, after the Gen 5 has had a full year of production and design updates we will.

That will put our 2022 sleds that we just ordered in the last couple weeks with a 3yr warranty at ONE YEAR left.
And one full year of remaining warranty is the golden ticket to selling a used sled.

Some of you have planned this out well..;);)

arn2805

Lifetime Membership
Mar 31, 2013
I was thinking the same about the possibility of a g5 next spring. 34" stance and the panels stay the same width? hmmmm....

My issue is, the "boss" doesn't allow me to upgrade every few years and this would have been the upgrade year. Without the 4yr coverage, its hard to swallow. Im tempted to see if i can push my 2018 (7200km) another year before it becomes the hand me down sled and be a guinea pig for a g5. Im hoping i get lucky and have the engine go down before warranty runs out to get a fresh start. I got lucky with my 14 xm and had the crank runout go out slighty and got a warranty rebuild at 8900km just before the coverage ran out.

Premium Features